Global Public Speaking LLC is a communication training firm that helps people speak with confidence and authenticity in their meetings, pitches, and presentations. We partner with global Fortune 500 companies, governments, nonprofits, and international organizations around the world; we develop training solutions that include communication coaching, group workshops, virtual learning, and keynote speeches. We are committed to helping people develop their own authentic speaking style and be the most confident, genuine version of themselves – on stage and off stage.
Why this role?
In the past two years, we've grown from 2 people to a larger team of trainers and operations staff. This provides an opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales person to take ownership of our sales and business development to double or triple our current pipeline. This role requires a charismatic, purpose-driven sales professional who can demonstrate the confidence and authenticity that we teach our clients.
What does this role entail?
We will ask you to build our sales pipeline and strategy to generate coaching and training programs for our team of trainers, as well as keynote speaking opportunities for our Founder/CEO.
You will report directly to the Founder/CEO.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Shepherd the sales process for inbound leads from our website or events
- Mine our current network for leads and referrals
- Develop and manage a “keep-in-touch” process with leads and clients
- Work with our Program Manager on creating pitches and proposals
- Send and follow up on proposals
- Attend events/conferences on behalf of our company
- Participate in post-program debriefs and handle additional business inquiries
- Search for relevant speaking opportunities and respond to RFPs
- Incredibly process-driven, obsessively organized, and attentive to details
- Rigorously committed to setting and achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated track record of at least $1 million in annual sales
- Enjoy learning new technologies to make us more efficient and effective in both outreach and keeping in touch
- Passionate about helping others build their confidence
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- Fearless networking skills; curious and a good listener
- Team player, able to work well with others while also owning and implementing your own projects independently
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to any situation and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of experience as part of a sales team for a training or services company
- Knowledgeable on or able to quickly learn our CRM system and project management tools
- Willingness to travel occasionally for conferences or trainings
- Willingness to come into our office in Washington, DC occasionally or every day
Compensation: This is a full-time position. We are prepared to pay a competitive salary of base plus commission and benefits package.
If you’d like to be part of a growing, exciting, and supportive team that believes in making everyone’s lives better, including our own, reach out to us. We look forward to meeting you!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying